Get report

Foxico is the most complete listing of projects that conduct ICO with the most trustworthy ICOs ratings from blockchain experts and investors. Foxico provides an in-depth project analysis helping you to make quick decision about investing!

bookmark7 /10
Starts
Oct 15th 2017
9 months ago
Ends
Nov 15th 2017
8 months ago

*The rating score is given by Foxico. To check the rating at Zaz spreadsheet please follow the button.

Concept description.

Genesis Vision is the platform for the private trust management market, built on blockchain technology and smart contracts. It unites exchanges, brokers and traders into a decentralized, open and fair network, making the financial market even more global. This will allow successful traders to rapidly scale their trading strategies by attracting contributions from around the world. The smart contract technology that underlies the platform will provide an automated and absolutely transparent system for contributions and profit distribution. The Genesis Vision platform is the solution for the most crucial industry problems, such as limitedness due to the lack of information, lack of transparency and, consequently, lack of trust. Fundraising and the use of GVT (Genesis Vision Token) will help to finance product development, marketing and advertising for the development of the platform. GVT is an internal currency of Genesis Vision platform and will be used for all contribution operations.

What is the Options program (pre-sale procedure)?

Genesis Vision offers options program instead of classic Pre-ICO. Genesis Vision option guarantees the right to acquire GVT tokens at a specified price during the ICO, so you have to pay only 5% on Pre-ICO and the remaining 95% you will have to pay during the ICO. Options will also give additional bonuses for tokens’ amount.Options for the first 20% of the maximum options cap guarantee their holders a 30% bonus; the next 30% receive a 20% bonus, and the remaining 50% receive a 10% bonus. Genesis Vision options program start will be on Sep 15 and will last until Oct 15. The minimal contribution amount for Options program is 5 USD (in the equivalent of BTC or ETH).

Team

Ruslan Kamensky
CEO, Blockchain Architect
Dmitry Nazarov
COO, Solution Architect

Social

Rating widget

Genesis Vision ICO rating