Get report

Foxico is the most complete listing of projects that conduct ICO with the most trustworthy ICOs ratings from blockchain experts and investors. Foxico provides an in-depth project analysis helping you to make quick decision about investing!

bookmark6.5 /10
team - small team
mvp - no
idea - usual
competitors - many
market - #Cryptocurrency #Infrastructure
Starts
Apr 3rd 2018
2 months ago
Ends
May 31st 2018
in 11 days

*The rating score is given by Foxico. To check the rating at Zaz spreadsheet please follow the button.

ECX Exchange

 

ECX a platform for decentralized cryptocurrency with zero trading fee.

 

The growth of the cryptographic market has increased the growing concern about security. Examples such as Mt. Gox in 2011, and again from Bitfinex in 2016, where it resulted in losses for its customers awakened the need for another approach that offered customers security. This is the decentralized exchange proposal, which eliminates the need for third parties in the negotiations by returning control of their finances to the user. Decentralized exchange houses (DEX) allow your users to buy and sell crypto-currency without third parties involved. While the traditional exchanges keep the assets of its customers in custody thus offering a very high risk of losses of balances . (DEX) do not have to worry about this since it does not keep in custody the balance of its users leaving everything under the control of every customer. Under these systems, trades are executed by smart contracts on a blockchain, removing the need for a centralized third-party to control user accounts.

The token allocation will be as follows. The total of 500 million tokens available will be issued at the ICO ECX, without the subsequent creation of new ECX tokens . A portion of these tokens will be distributed in partnership consolidation processes, development team bonus, company cash for future investments and social networking community bounty, summing up an amount of 26% . The remaining amount of 74% will be available for the fundraising process through the ICO.

 

Team

Sergio Alves
CEO and Founder
Henrique Santana
Lead Developer and Co-founder

Social

Rating widget

ECX Exchange ICO rating